Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 30 of 365 days! (My Wedding Gatecrash)

Yeah! It's finally the new year eve!

I have been waiting for this day since the start of 2014, have been slogging hard churning out weekly collections and 2 collections per week for the last 2 weeks of CNY!

It was damn tiring, i slept for 4-5 hours daily and didn't had enough sleep everyday.
I'm really glad all is over and i hope you girls love what we have prepared for you for the CNY collections. We have been preparing all the manufactured labels since a couple of months before 2014.
After CNY, we might be doing full fledge of manufactured labels and probably a small portion of non-manufactured designs, we will see how it goes! I'm gonna spend more time searching for more designs and improve on what's need to be improve!

I'm really happy now cos i can finally get to enjoy a good CNY break! We will be taking a good break till 10th of Feb! hahahaha super long break and i'm gonna make use of this break to catch up with my friends, my korean drama (heirs), doing some cleanup on my desktop, blogged those overdue entries especially my wedding, learn how to cook more dishes and doing more research on interior design cos i'm collecting my keys in Feb!

I won't waste my days doing nothing at home! Time is precious!

Gonna blog about my gatecrash which is overdue for quite some time. heh

This is my younger brother who is going to knock at the car door haha



My hubby is here at 7.00am, damn punctual! haha
I will let the pictures do the talking, too many pictures that i would like to post here for memory keepsake ;)












And as usual like what you see in many wedding photos, here's a group shot of the brothers before heading upstairs!








My sisters are ready for the games! 

Sisters dress from @thestagewalk. Link here







The sisters have prepared quite a couple of games to torture the brothers!
I'm able to experience the whole gatecrash all thanks to skype and my bro who is holding the phone for me so that i can witness the whole game and its damn funny!




My hubby has to wear a bra with bread in the front hahaha and every brothers have to wear the paper underwear as well!









LOL! They are told to squeeze the balloons inside their shirt so that it looks like breast you know? hahahaha





And this dance recommended by apple is really unique as well!
It's not so common as compared to those gangnam style that almost every sisters will use this song for gatecrash. I will upload the morning highlights one day and post it up here! 











Next is the  甜 / 酸 / 苦 / 辣 Challenge!















This taboo game is one of damn funny games i personally think!
Its like a word guessing game and every brother reaction is like huh? what? I don't understand kind of expression makes me wanna LOL!










Quick Pick! Every brother has to choose an item to pick up the spicy maggie mee that the sisters have prepared for them. Its damn spicy i think!








Not to forget the yoga moves !


















After almost 45 mins of gatecrash, my hubby was able to enter the house like finally!
He has to say out the 10 commandments, signed and sing a song before he can enter into my room.

haha i'm so nervous at that point of time cos i know he's just right outside the living room already!








I'm so damn nervous! Finally got to see him! :*)














My hubby helping me to wear my heels before we left the room.





Took some group photos before we left to the groom's place!





This moment was the most unforgettable moment, you know the feeling that you won't be able to see your parents and siblings as often as last time. For the past 26 years, i have been living with my family and i'm so not used to it after moving to my hubby's place. 

I couldn't help but to cry and my tears dropped when the photographer asked my mum and me to hug each other close together to take a picture.





haha very unglam of photo of me but i still decided to post it up anyway !




i'm really upset and didn't want to cry cos i'm afraid that it will ruin my make up.
But its too hard to control my tears cos i don't bear to leave my family.

I know its silly cos i can still go back my place anytime since its so near.

But the thought that i cannot see my family as often like everyday, makes me feel kinda sad.

For those who are just married, do you have this similar feeling as me?

Will be back to update again on another post when i reached the groom's place!

Have a great cny eve!


Much love,
Jamie

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos, Jamie! I can feel the overflowing joy that you and your family experienced during your wedding. It is a big move and a life altering one to move out of your parents' house and be with your husband. But that is how it should be. The married life will teach you a lot of things, and one is how to be independent, only with a partner. I know you’ll get used to it in time. By the way, I really love your wedding dress. :)

    Carroll Hall @ CelestinaBridal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carroll :)

      Thank you for reading my blog and i'm so glad that you love the wedding photos and my wedding dress :)
      Yes, i will learn to be more independent with my partner and i'm getting used to it as days go by. It's really a big move and i believe its part of parcel of everyone's life and that life is gonna be more interesting with my partner!

      I wish you all the best too! :)

      Jamie

      Delete
  2. Hi Hi, can I ask so which song did u use for the gate crash?

    ReplyDelete